Effective from January 2018
- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Makeup Wonder provides an online platform that connects beauty professionals / artists who provides mobile makeup and hair style service to client seeking makeup & hair style service, which Services are accessible at https://www.makeupwonder.com.au and any other websites through which Makeup Wonder makes the Services available (collectively, the “Site”) and as applications for mobile devices (the “Application”).
- Makeup Wonder cannot and does not control the product used by beauty professionals. Any beauty services accepted at the client’s own risk.
- You understand and agree that Makeup Wonder is not a party to any agreements entered into between beauty professionals and clients. Makeup Wonder has no control over the conduct of Beauty professionals, Clients and other users of the Site and disclaims all liability in this regard to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Beauty professional’s Responsibilities
- Your Makeup Wonder Account and your Makeup Wonder Account profile page will be created for your use of the Site and Application based upon the personal information you provide to us or that we obtain via an SNS as described above. You may not have more than one (1) active Makeup Wonder Account. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete. Makeup Wonder reserves the right to suspend or terminate your Makeup Wonder Account and your access to the Site and Application if you breach this terms and conditions.
- You are responsible for safeguarding your password. You agree that you will not disclose your password to any third party and that you will take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your Makeup Wonder Account, whether or not you have authorised such activities or actions. You will immediately notify Makeup Wonder of any unauthorised use of your Makeup Wonder Account.
- As a Beauty Professional, you are responsible for maintaining compliance with any federal, state and local laws and regulations relating to the Services and/or Products you provide to clients.
- Beauty professionals are responsible for obtaining and maintaining their individual ABNs and insurance.
- You will maintain professionalism and treat client with respect. While providing the service, you will not smoke in the presence of client and use alcohol, drugs.
- You act in favour of Makeup Wonder and will not complete against Makeup Wonder
- Client’s responsibilities
- You shall not use the service in unlawful, inappropriate manner
- You are solely responsible and liable for all the activities you carry out on this site
- Usage of this site is non-commercial nature and you will not resell this service
- When artist comes to you to provide makeup & hair style service, you will provide a safe, comfortable environment to perform that service; which includes but not limited to: space to set up equipment’s, comfortable room temperature, no smoking, use of drugs and alcohol in presence of artist. You will treat the artist with courtesy, respect. Failure to do so and if the artist feels unsafe, threatened, the artist has right to cancel the service and any payment is non-refundable.
- Terms of services
- Your access and use of the Site and Application constitutes your agreement to be bound by these Terms, which establishes a contractual relationship between you and Makeup Wonder. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not access or use the Site and Application. These Terms expressly supersede prior agreements or arrangements with you. Makeup Wonder may immediately terminate these Terms or any Services with respect to you, or generally cease offering or deny access to the Site and Application or any portion thereof, at any time for any reason.
- Makeup Wonder may amend the Terms related to the Services from time to time. Amendments will be effective upon Makeup Wonder’ posting of such updated Terms at this location or the amended policies or supplemental terms on the applicable Service. Your continued access or use of the Services after such posting constitutes your consent to be bound by the Terms, as amended.
- Failure to use the Site and Application in accordance with these Terms may subject you to civil and criminal penalties.
- The content that you share with other users is neither private nor confidential and you should not have any expectation of privacy with respect to it. Information you upload will be posted along with other personal information. You must exercise caution and common sense when submitting and disclosing information. At the very least you should demonstrate the same degree of caution when publishing personal information by means other than the Internet and cellular services.
- In particular, clients may choose to share personal information such as name, age, gender, their location information, appearance, messages, background personal information. This information may also be shared via third party services (such as social networks) which interact with the Site and Application.
- By creating a Makeup Wonder Account, you agree that the Services may send you informational text (SMS) messages as part of the normal business operation of your use of the Services. You may opt-out of receiving text (SMS) messages at any time. You acknowledge that opting out of receiving text (SMS) messages may impact your use of the Services.
7. Payments from clients
- To confirm booking, client needs to make payment to Makeup Wonder by credit card, Paypal. If confirmed booking is cancelled 30 days or more before the event date, 50% of your payment will be refunded. In all other cases, no refund will be given.
- If the artist cancels the confirmed booking, then you will option to get another artist at your choice or refund of your payment excluding service fee.
8. Payments to artist
- Client must not make any payment to makeup artist nor makeup artist ask for payment from the client. Once job is done, you will be paid directly to your bank account following Friday after the event date.
If a dispute arises between you and makeup artist, you should correspond with the makeup artists directly to resolve the dispute. If you are unable to mutually resolve the issue, you may escalate to Makeup Wonder by email to email@example.com
We will investigate and respond via email.
- Suspension, Termination and Makeup Wonder Account Cancellation
We may, in our discretion and without liability to you, with reasonable cause, with or without prior notice and at any time, decide to limit, suspend, deactivate or cancel your Makeup Wonder artist Account. If we exercise our discretion under these Terms to do so, any or all of the following can occur with or without prior notice or explanation to you: (a) your Makeup Wonder Account will be deactivated or suspended, your password will be disabled, and you will not be able to access the Site and Application, your Makeup Wonder Account, or receive assistance from Makeup Wonder Customer Service, (b) any pending or accepted future booking will be immediately terminated, (c) you will not be entitled to any compensation for orders (even if confirmed) that were cancelled as a result of a suspension, deactivation or termination of your Makeup Wonder Account. You may cancel your Makeup Wonder Account at any time by sending us an email. Please note that if your Makeup Wonder Account is cancelled, we do not have an obligation to delete or return to you any Content you have posted to the Site and Application, including, but not limited to, any reviews or Feedback.
- Limitation of liability
You agree that Makeup Wonder is not liable for anything (including but not limited to any loss, damage or personal injury) suffered or incurred by you, resulting from the Service and/or Products from a Provider(s).In relation to such dispute, you release and hold harmless Makeup Wonder from anything you may suffer or any liability.